<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday, playing catch up. 

Everything you need to know about the net in two sentences: "I discovered MuggleNet that first-ever afternoon and I went in the chatroom, and it was so funny. I was treated with outright contempt." - J.K. Rowling on her first visit to a Harry Potter chatroom.

Over on the TCJ board, someone asked a question about learning to ink with a brush. I wrote the following reply which I hope might helpful to someone, somewhere.



I've been posting links to reviews of my own stuff lately. Let's take a look at how some of Matthew's recent work: Broken Frontier| Comixfan | Paperback reader | Hollywood Jesus | CHUD

Jesse Hamm's Eisner sketches, (via Tom.)

Not likely to break the internet in half: Don Heck's unpublished pencils for an unlicensed NASCAR comic.

And finally, a picture of Dave Johnson:



See you next time.
-Steve

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker