<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005

But Enough About You... 

here's what I'm doing:
I've written an X-Men Unlimited story for issue # 11, due out next month. I received the pencils and some of the colored pages. Suh-weet. David Aja is the artist and his stuff is fabulous, reminds me of Karre Andrews's work. That's the New Mutants, Sunspot and Cannonball, hanging out there.




Also, I drew the cover (in Adoble Illustrator, 6 hours) to an upcoming book called Chick Flicks and Party Tips: A Guide to a Girls' Night In, published by Collector's Press. I think it came out swell, as I've been wanting to draw in the euro-fashion style for some time.



I'm also working on a Luna Moth pin-up for The Escapist, which I'll post pencils here soon.

David Hahn

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker