<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Links for early Tuesday 

I wonder if Marvel will work this into the publicity for Omega the Unknown? Jonathan Lethem named a Macarthur Genius Fellow

Speaking of genius, when the Macarthur people get around to recognizing minicomics, Sean Bieri better be at the head of the line. Seanrecently posted some good news at Sequential Tart.

I'd love to show you some art from the issue of Gotham Central I'm working on, but I can't, so here's a page from the last one:


Cool! The men of Big Time Attic in Minneapolis threw a party to celebrate the release of Bone Sharps and Thunder Lizards. Photos at the link.

I suspect our Studio listening will never be the same again: Fountains of Wayne Hotline. Via Henley.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker