<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting squirrely. 

Steve here. I'm still in Ohio. There was a bit of excitement today when I sprinted across a lawn to put myself between a reckless toddler and a hot barbeque. As a reward for my heroism, an albino squirrel was revealed unto me.

I'm in Ohio. I'll take what I can get.

Speaking of squirrels, I just made my very first post to Scans Daily, and it's, well, sort of squirrel-centric.

My god, two squirrel-related items in a row. I wonder if this means it's time for Milo to re-assemble the troops. Maybe not, but at the very least it's an excellent excuse to mention that Tom Spurgeon has put up his ungodly huge, impossibly thorough San Diego Comicon guide, and to make the link to it this picture of Tom standing at SDCC with a squirrel for a head.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker