<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More good press for Wire Mothers 

"This nonfiction graphic novel retelling psychologist Harry Harlow's famous experiments is as disturbing as it is excellent."

Jim Ottaviani and Dylan Meconis' Wire Mothers: Harry Harlow and the Science of Love has landed another great review. This one's at Publisher's Weekly.

And hey, Comics Worth Reading likes it, too.

Also, re:the Bookslut review linked below, I'm told that Dylan Meconis is a "she," rather than the "he" the review cites. Please alter your expectations accordingly.

In other news, I'm writing this from an airport in Chicago, waiting for a flight to Montreal, where I'm going to be visiting the Whiteout set. To say I'm excited about this is kind of like saying "Orson put on a few pounds." But I'm going to do my damnedest to present myself as a thoughtful and dignified professional, and not let my nerves turn me into some sputtering Jerry Lewis spaz-dork. I'll let you know how it goes.

-posted by Lieber

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker