<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Comicon! 

Sara Ryan had three new minis and she got tired of waiting for her over-committed husband to draw them, so she came to Periscope:


CLICK illustrated by Dylan Meconis.
This one ties in with Sara's new novel, The Rules for Hearts and guest stars Katrina from Me and Edith Head.


Einbahnstrasse Waltz illustrated by animatorCat Ellis, making her comics debut.


Flytrap: episiode 3, Over the Wall illustrated by Ron Chan.

I'll have mail order info soon. In the meantime, all of these are available at the Periscope section of Artists Alley at Comicon: II-01 through II-06. That's "II" as in "aye-aye" which really makes me wish we'd bothered to do up some kind of nautical-themed signage. Parker: I know you're reading this! Can you do anything before you come in?

So who'll be with us at Comicon anyhow? Lesse, Matthew Clark (Outsiders, Adventures of Superman), Ron Randall(Outsiders, Constantine,) Karl Kesel (Jack Kirby's Galactic Bounty Hunters, Fantastic Four) Ron Chan (Dummy's Guide to Danger, Flytrap), David Hahn (Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane, Bite Club), Steve Lieber (Whiteout, Civil War: Frontline), Colleen Coover (X-men First Class, Banana Sunday), Jesse Hamm ( Good as Lily). Sara Ryan will be with us part of the time, too! Jeff Parker will be around a couple of days, and you can leave messages for him with us. We won't forward them, because, well, fuck Parker, but you can leave them.

Colleen's got her appearance schedule up at her LJ. I'll be at Marvel Thursday from 11-12 pm and at the comic Art Museum's table Friday from noon to one. Saturday, I'll be on the Oni Press panel from 1:30 to 2:30.

I probably shouldn't still do this, but what the hell. Track me down in artist's alley, tell me you read this on the Periscope blog, and I'll scribble out a free quick doodle. I suspect I'm the last guy at Comicon who'll still draw anything for free. Sad, sad. Anyhow, see you there!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker