<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mid-Ohio Con today. 

And here I am in the middle of Ohio, Columbus to be exact. As noted below, Sara and I will be in artists alley. Among other business there, I'll be delivering this commission:

After I drew that "trois-crayon" Wonder Woman for the WWday auction, I had a request for a Green Lantern drawing done in the same manner. Much fun to work this way, and I think I'm going to start incorporating it into my life drawing.
Speaking of which, here's a charcoal drawing of a friend from a recent session:

Labels: ,


Comments:
*sigh* I kind of miss heading out to Mid-Ohio-Con the day after Thanksgiving. Well, I miss seeing the people, I don't miss the drive and the shelling out of money right before the gift season. But it would be nice to get to see you and Sara again!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker