<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Party Mountain Mountain Party 

Portland animator/cartoonist Carolyn Main became a year older and celebrated the occasion at her home on Mount Tabor. Paul Guinan, Periscope's own Jimmy Olsen,
took snaps and posted them on his site. He shot Colleen's wedding, now a birthday. I'm sure there's a bar mitzvah coming soon.

Sara Ryan and I are going to be guests at the Mid-Ohio Con this coming weekend, November 24-25th. This was the very first con I attended as a pro, and I've probably done it more often than any other. It's extremely well run, and always a pleasure to visit. Stop by my table and as time permits, I'll doodle out a free quickie sketch.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker